If your Power Vision fails to boot up (Your PV freezes when powered) please follow the steps below to recovery your Power Vision.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This will erase all custom tunes, data logs, or gauge configurations back to factory settings.
Power Vision Recovery Instructions
- Download the following recovery image and save to your desktop: PV Recovery.
- Open the ‘PV Update Client’ utility.
- While holding the red button on the front of your Power Vision, connect the USB cable. You should see the following screen on your Power Vision:
- Follow the steps in the following video to complete recovery: PV Recovery.
Power Vision Update Instructions
- Open the ‘PV Update Client’ utility (if it is not already open).
- Your Power Vision needs to be connected to the computer, and you should see the ‘PC Link Mode Active’ message on the screen as seen in the following picture:
- Follow the steps in the following video to update your Power Vision: PV Firmware.