If your Dynojet Power Vision PV-1 or PV-2 device fails to boot up (Your PV freezes when powered) please follow the steps below to recovery your Power Vision.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This will erase all custom tunes, data logs, or gauge configurations back to factory settings
Power Vision Recovery Instructions
- Save the following recovery file> PV Recovery To download Right click> Save As, and save it to your computer. This will be a .pvr file
- Download PV Update Client utility
- While holding the red button on the front of your Power Vision, connect the USB cable. You should see the following screen on your Power Vision:
- Open PVUpdateClient, select Update from Local File, choose PV Recovery (.PVR), and select the .pvr you saved to your computer previously. It will then initiate the recovery.
Power Vision PV-1 PV-2 Firmware Update Instructions
- Plug your Power Vision into your computer via USB, you should see the ‘PC Link Mode Active’ message on the screen as seen in the following picture:
- Open the PV Update Client utility. You can then perform any available updates, it will display Installed and Latest versions. Apply each update starting with the Tune Database